China Scholarship Council - Georgia institute of Technology joint Ph.D. Student
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Particulate Media Research Laboratory
790 Atlantic Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332
Phone: +86 13572067956
Fax: (404) 894-2281
- • The formation and evolution mechanism of Loess collapsibility (from macro to micro scale)
- • Water induced loess geo-hazards, especially the landslides induced by rainfall, agricultural irrigation and freeze-thaw cycle.
- • Ph.D. Student (09/2011-present), Geological Engineering, Northwest University, Xi`an City, China.
- • B.S. (09/2007-07/2011), Northwest University, Xi`an City, China.
- • Ma Yan, Jia-ding, Peng Shu-jun etc. Study on characteristics of deformation of self-weight collapse loess under overburden pressure through immersion test[J].Chinese journal of Geotechnical Engineering,2014,03:537-546(in Chinese)
- • Ma Yan, Xie Wan-li, Peng Shu-jun. Study on Reinforced Scheme of Reinforced Loess by Triaxial Tests.(Published 2011, EI: 20114314454509) (in Chinese)
- • Ma Yan, Wang Jia-ding, Peng Shu-jun etc. Failure Mode and Formation Mechanism of Loess High-Fill Sticking Slope. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering (under review) (in Chinese)
- • Wang Jia-ding, Peng Shu-jun, Ma Yan, Xie Wan-li. Dynamic Tests on The Cement-improved Loess under The Vibratory load[J].China Earthquake Engineering Journal, 2013(1):35-41.(CSCD) (in Chinese)
- • Peng Shu-jun, Xie Wan-li, Ma Yan, Wang Jia-ding. Influence of Moisture Content on Strength of Loess with Different Reinforced Methods[J].Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2013,vols.33,pp275-278.(CSCD) (in Chinese)
- • Wang Jia-ding, Ma Yan, Peng Shu-jun, Li Jia-dong, Xie Wan-li, Gu Tian-feng. Soil Stress Change Monitoring System and Method for Self-weight Collapse Loess Under Immersion Condition. Chinese Patent for invention: ZL 201310087230.1[P]. 2014-11-26
- • Wang Jia-ding, Ma Yan, Peng Shu-jun, Li Jia-dong, Xie Wan-li, Gu Tian-feng. Soin stress Change Monitoring Systems for Loess Under Immersion Conditions. Chinese Patent for utility models: ZL 201320124525.7[P]. 2013-08-14
- • Ma Yan, Wang Jia-ding, Li Bin ,Peng Shu-jun, Li Jia-dong, Gu Tian-feng. Water Migration Change Monitoring Systems for Loess In Water-Immersion Conditions. Chinese Patent for utility models: ZL 201420332870.4[P]. 2014-06-20