School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Particulate Media Research Laboratory
790 Atlantic Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332
Phone: (678) 559-7640
Fax: (404) 894-2281
- • Properties of soft soil and land subsidence
- • Dynamic response of soils
- • Ph.D. student (03. 2010 - present), Geology Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
- • M.S. (03. 2010), Geology Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
- • B.S. (06. 2008), Geology Engineering, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China.
• Ren, X.W., Tang, Y.Q., Dai, Y.X., Fang, Y. Improved Method for Calculating Landslide Initial Surge Height, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2009, 40 (9) (In Chinese).
• Ren, X.W., Tang, Y.Q., Xu, Y.Q. (2011). Study on Dynamic Response of Saturated Soft Clay under the Subway Vibration Loading ?: Instantaneous Dynamic Response, Environmental Earth Sciences, 64:1875-1883.
• Tang, Y.Q. Ren, X.W., Chen, B. Study on Land Subsidence by Different Plot Ratio through Centrifuge Model Test in Soft-Soil Territory, Environmental Earth Sciences. (Under review)
• Ren, X.W., Tang, Y.Q., Li, J. A prediction method using grey model for cumulative plastic deformation under cyclic loading. Natural Hazards. (Under review).
• Ren, X.W., Tang, Y.Q. An energy approach for dynamic response of clay under cyclic loading. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. (Under review).